Monday 13 February 2012

Yesterday and Today:




Yesterday was a long day. A very long day. 
The one thing I was looking forward to of my 8 hour lay over was having a Chik-fil-A. 
Ofcourse yesterday was Sunday. Chik-fil-A is closed on Sunday. Fail.
I walked down almost every terminal. I watched Star Trek 3 times. I shouted at a man in approval to use the outlet next to mine, forgetting I had sound proof head phones on. What? It sounded like a whisper to me, until I saw his face and a light bulb went off in my head. 
I had two seats to myself on the plane. I pretty much fell asleep immediately and didn't wake up til about 40 minutes before landing. 
Then I got the exciting news that "Oh Miss Heffner we have located your bags. They are in Manchester New Hampshire." 

I'm so glad to be back home. I missed husband and little Luna who now seems not so little. 
Fingers crossed I get my bags back tomorrow. 

More pictures and a video to come. 
Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers