Thursday 2 February 2012

can someone explain.

I have a question for you. Why is everyone so obsessed with Pippa Middleton? I really be no means am trying to be nasty but I just don't get it. I realize I have no room to talk because I am not being followed by the paparazzi and no I don't have yoga instructors on morning shows to tell you how to get a bum like me. Sure she's pretty, sure her bridesmaid dress was probably prettier than Kate's dress and sure her butt looked nice in it but other than that I find she's quite ordinary. I mean sure she is the Duchesses sister and now is followed by so many but I really am quite confused. It's everywhere you look Pippa was here wearing this or Pippa this and Pippa that. Can someone please explain this to me? 
Can someone also explain to me why aren't more people obsessing over how amazing Lana Del Rey is to the ears and stop obsessing over her lips? 
Her lips might be bigger than they once were and sure she might claim to not have had any work done but does that stop her from being an amazing artist?
I personally think Video Games is a brilliant song. 
When I'm listening to it I want to be swaying with a flowy dress in a big flower field with the warmth of the sun beaming down on me. It's just really lovely. 
I also think she's really pretty. 

What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers