Thursday 19 January 2012

Of all the apples in the world what is your favourite/favorite? 
How do you like your apples? Cold or Room temperature?
Do you eat it off the core or cut up in pieces?
My favourite apples are Braeburn very cold off the core. Or of course cut up in peanut butter or really anyway. I love apples oh so much. 

Day 331 of 365:
Oh I am so excited for the weekend. Ready for a little break. Not that I do much in work but still have a lot of things on my to do list that need tackling. Have some clients that are tick tock waiting for some CDs. =/ Also Have this little gem that needs altering and seeing to along with a few other vintage finds. Along with a nice dinner at Pams tomorrow, date night saturday and relaxing day sunday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers