Friday 20 January 2012

diane k


Today after work we headed to Pam's for an early dinner. 
She also gave us some millionare bars to bring home which is putting the gym to shame. 
I unfortunately can never stop at just one. anyone else have this problem? 

Afterwards David went off to play some football and I curled up on the couch with Luna to watch a bit of Annie Hall. Oh my goodness how have I never seen it? Diane Keaton is adorable. I've always been a fan of her since Father of the Bride, Because I said so, Godfather and the Family Stone. I adore her laugh. It's quirky and  unique. 

Now David is back and it's time to watch a little 24. 


Day 332 of 365:
I finally found some spiced chai mix. I'm officially addicted again. I also like putting it in my coffee. Not that that's really a good thing but it definately is delicious. 


Hope everyone has had a good evening and are ready for a lovely weekend. 

See you tomorrow.

All I have to say is.
Thank you Etta James for all the loveliness you have brought to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers