Saturday 21 January 2012

juhlapenohs


The husband took me on a lovely little Mexican date night tonight to a place called Savina in Liverpool. It was so lovely and the food was scrumptious. David had prawn (shrimp) and chorizo wrap as a starter and I had stuff jalapeƱos( JUH-Lap-Pen-ohs). For the mains Mister got steak and potatoes. I got grilled vegetable fajitas ( I like to call them fahgeetahs). For desert David had some sort of biscuit based, chocolate toffee centre topped with cheese cake dessert. I went with Kiwi and Vanilla Ice cream. It was such a nice night just the two of us with a few drinks, low lights, and lovely "future"plans conversations going.  We are going to try and have more date nights as we've realised we hardly ever do anything just us two. Not counting sitting on the couch watching 24 as we both lay on the couch staring off into space trying to wind down at the end of the day. We don't ever want to be come "that" couple. So we have decided to start trying different restaurants around Liverpool that we haven't been to instead of always going to the same places.I love my husband so much I can't believe we've been married nearly 7 months this week.How fast time has flown by! Righty-ho off to the couch I go.

Toodaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers