Saturday 14 January 2012

Blue


Hey gang guess what I did today???? I wore earrings  AND a necklace. Not just for these pictures either, like as in ALL day. I also thought I'd wear a bit of blue today seeing as those mighty blues played today. 
Did everyone yell Happy birthday at midnight for Gemma? 
You better have!



Also if you notice.... No hand on the hip in any of the photographs. Thanks to my old camera as a prop to keep me a bit distracted. Does anyone have any old cameras? Have you put film in them and got them to work? This is the only one that is still in good enough condition that I think if I found some film it would work. It's definitely on my to-do list. 


 I remember when this dress came in stock when I was working at Forever 21. I saw it on the hanger before it went out and I immediately knew it had to be mine. I absolutely love it although it has gotten a bit short from numerous washes. I'm really loving peter pan collars at the moment. Maybe I want to live in never neverland? Or maybe I just want a little fairy played by Julia roberts named tink to sprinkle magic dust everywhere I go.

                       Earrings, Necklace, Sweater: Topshop Dress: Forever 21 Tights: H&M Shoes: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers