Saturday 14 January 2012

branching out

So I've really wanted to branch out and start wearing a bit more heels. Or anything other than my Zara riding boots. I pretty much live in them. I at least this week have worn flats twice instead of the boots.  I don't want to wear big massive clunkers. Just something to add a bit of height to outfits. I would like something relaxed and comfortable and something I could walk all day in work in.


Here are a few I have my eye on at the moment. Even though some are probably too high I find that it's either too small of a heel or it's mile high. I also know I'm a bit late jumping on the wedged booties band wagon but hey at least I've come around :)  Any suggestions or thoughts on heels?




1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers