Monday 23 January 2012

335

sorry y'alll another quick post.
Really should already be in bed.
Such a long day.
Pam took Gemma and I to see The Artist though tonight in town. It was brilliant. Will speak more on the matter tomorrow.

Day 335:
Since this whole new gym situation thing I now go to the gym everyday before work instead of after. Although I am still upset with the gym over the women-men thing I do like going first thing in the morning. It kind of wakes me up for the day and if I wake up then that's it I go. Instead of sitting at my desk all day trying to make up excuses before 4 o'clock of reasons why I don't wanna go to the gym. Besides the fact that it's the busiest after work and I am not a fan. I will definitely stick to my morning quietness of lovely older woman whom I've kind of made friends with. I mean we aren't going to be painting the town red or anything crazy like that but a bit of treadmill, squat talk is always nice. Especially when my mind is my only company. That can just get a bit weird. See. It's been a long day and now I'm talking utter nonsense. 
Beddy bye. 

Toodaloo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers