Sunday 15 January 2012

327

Day 327 of 365:


Is it really already Sunday night? How is this possible? The weekend wizzed by. Had a wander in town with Clare today and then met up with the boys for a catch up. Now just winding down and preparing for the week with husband and Looney. 



Today was a lazy jeans kind of day. I did add a bit of color with my navajo style necklace. 

Did you have a good successful weekend? Or maybe a relaxed not leave the couch kind of weekend? 
Either or it's slowly passing us by. Let's enjoy what little we have left. See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers