Sunday 11 December 2011

Today was one of those days where lots of things should be getting done but you don't get out of your pjs. We even took it one step further. If you know David or I you will know we don't eat fast food and hardly ever go out to eat. I'll eat fast food only if I am really drunk which isn't really the coolest thing to say but it's the truth. So today we decided to order pizza. It was so delicious and yummy. I love that we can do things like that though. Also since my family are having a german roast today at my mom's I thought why not make them jealous by our roast. I'd be lying if I said it's easy knowing won't have a christmas with my mom this year but that's when you have to look at the bigger picture.....it could be worse. I gave my mother a Pinterest lesson today and I am excited to see her in action. I am going to try and post some of my Pinterest inspired projects this week. It's going to be a really busy one. 

Take care whoever you are. 

Day 292 of 365:



I mean it's not THAT bad if you get vegetable supreme right? Atleast I still pick off the cheese. I am proud to also report that we actually didn't completely pig out either. :) Not feeling too bad right now. 

Doesn't mean I still won't go to the gym tomorrow. It's silly really how the mind works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers