Saturday 10 December 2011

Hello whoever is out there.

Had a fabulous day today. Went to the Trafford Centre with Kerry and time literally flew by. We didn't do much mega shopping but still we got there at 10:30 and left at 3 something. My gah. It was nice shopping with a girl! Then I got home to husband and little Luna canoodling.

We were flicking through the channels and none other than Father of the Bride was on. It's such a happy yet sad film. It's crazy how many times I have seen that film and I've always said I wanted the Palchabel Cannon song to be my wedding song. Guess what I walked down the aisle to? Yes.... So needless to say got a bit emosh when that part came on. David and I just looked at each other and it just hit us. We are married. Like for real marriage, against all the odds and here we are watching Father of the Bride married.   Even though we are married, we haven't been together all that long. Coming up on our 3rd year but it's like we've always been together. Can't really imagine life without him, I say that in the least cheesy way; although I don't think you can uncheese that statement. It's true though. Ill go to tell David a story about my friend Emily and I or when Allison and I lived together thinking he can picture what I'm talking about because he was there... wasn't he? Oh yeah no he was four thousand something miles away living his life.  Yet, hen you least expect it and you aren't actually looking, Love always finds you. No matter how far it has traveled or how you come across it, if it's meant to be it will.

Sorry random little thought. Anyhow I am headed to Lexi's to get ready with a few girls for a little night out. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.

Ps. I've managed to lure my mother onto Pinterest. Now I just need to teach her how to work it :p.

Day 291 of 365:

I don't know what I am doing to his face but there's that cheesy couple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers