Friday 9 December 2011

Day 290 of 365:
TGahIF! I am ready for the weekend. Officially knackered. 


Nothing too exciting today. Woke up to my wardrobe completely on the floor. Went to work did a few things I've been training to do all on my ownsome! Bought new running pants after work. Went to the gym. Came home baked some cookies. Which by the way I tried something new tonight..... Instead of using butter, I used greek yoghurt and just used a little portion more of flour. Couldn't even taste a difference. They were only simple sugar cookies but still it's a healthier alternative. Which means you can eat more right? Then Helen and Peter came around and we introduced Helen to twitter world. She was so cute. Which not only was that one ground breaking thing for Helen today but she let Luna lay in her lap!!!!!!

I know I've been shocking with phone pictures lately and need to post more photographic pictures but this picture just had to go down on the blog for evidence. Couldn't get her to look at the camera as she had to keep eyes on Luna. Hehehe. Next thing you know she'll be having sleepovers with her. :p 



What is everyone's weekend plans? Christmas shopping maybe? 
Is anyone out there? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers