Monday 12 December 2011

Day 293 of 365:


So today after work, gym, cooking dinner and editing pictures I decided to take a moment and do something I've been dying to do but haven't really found that spare time to begin.The DIY Dress UP E-Course. I signed up for in November. I still didn't really have the time to be doing it but I figured with Christmas coming up maybe it will help me add little personal touches to presents.

Project numero uno- Make your own topstitch bow.



Now it's not the most perfect bow ever but it's my first attempt so give me some cred. 

Ill take a more presentable photo tomorrow but I don't think this with jammies is exactly the look to be going for. Unless... that's your thing of course. Too each their own or whatever that saying is. 

That's all for today. 
ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers