Wednesday 2 November 2011

A to Z of Photography by Tanja


Hey gang I'm currently downloading our wedding photos so wanna hurry this up so nothing else is really running and they download faster :) 

I saw this on 2 other blogs and thought it would be something different from the usual. 
A. Age: 23 (only 15 more days)

B. Bed size: Full

C. Chore that you hate: Hanging up clothes.

D. Dogs: I love dogs!
E. Essential start to your day: ice in cup, coffee over ice. and repeat.

F. Favorite color: Red, mustard yellow
G. Gold or Silver: Depends.
H. Height: 5'5"
I. Instruments you play: Played clarinet in elementary and I taught myself to play piano/organ when I was about 14.
J. Job title: Blogger/Photographer/

K. Kids: None yet.

L. Live: Liverpool, England

M. Mother’s name: Cordelia

N. Nicknames: Tanjay, Tanj, TJ, 
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only time I can recall is when had my Tonsils removed.
P. Pet peeves: Chewing with mouth opened, 
Q. Quote from a movie: "Tis' better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else's perfectly."
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings:  Not blood. 

U. Underwear: Always...?

V. Vegetable you hate: None!

W. What makes you run late: Anything and Everything. No matter how much I prepare or clock watch. I will be late.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Maybe about 5? 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Not to be like that but I think I make lots of yummy foods. 
 Z. Zoo animal: Elephant 

Also its's officially No shave Movember.
Did you know there is a complete website for MOVEMBER
" The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men" 
There is a section on the website where you can go and donate. 


Day 254 of 365:



Just as I was coming on the bridge to train station I finally caught it. Caught as in photographed. This actually isn't the train I was needing to catch. I was... wait for it.... on time for mine. Yes actually waited 5 minutes for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers