Friday 21 October 2011

Didya know I've never had curry before I came to England? I had never even heard of it. It's absolutely amazing. We went around to Pam's tonight for tea(dinner) and it was curry night. Oh it was fabulous. Pam is a very great cook.


I would just like to take a few moments to say some words. I lost a dear friend of mine today. She just kind of gave out on me, she's been so faithful to me.
RIP hairdryer. You will be missed. I am sad you no longer blow hot air and are now as useful as me sticking my head out the car while driving. 

I have been working on a few projects before I start my DIY Dress up course. I know I've said it before but I just love string. Maybe I'm secretly a cat? Saying that I only like organized string like below. I hate when it comes all undone and then you can never get it to look as pretty and structured as before.



Day 242 of 365:
My hair has began fading again. Why does it work that way? If it were really dark I bet you I'd be complaining that it was too dark. Tsk Tsk. I still am a fan of it though.
Now I must get off here before my husband eats all the Ben and Jerrys Phish Food without saving me some :).



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers