Saturday, 22 October 2011

Day 243 of 365: Hello my pretties. Just a short one tonight while I spend sometime with husband.  I just wanted to share a little something that we received today. I cannot even tell you how much excitement is running through me that we are actually going to watch RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. Like Anthony Kiedis is actually going to be in the same room as I am and I get to experience it with David. I really won't believe it til I'm there I think. It'll be like the Adele fans who were so excited to see her and then got heartbroken because her tour got cancelled. 

Today felt a bit like Arkansas in the fall it was lovely. Hopefully tomorrow is the same as Clare and I are going into Manchester. Hope everyone had a lovely Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers