Sunday 23 October 2011

Any of you have a special little kiddo in your life? Maybe a brother, sister, son, cousin, or in my case nephew? Today I had a little skype date with my mother and Braxton (2). Last time I saw that little cutie he was just walking. Now can talk like a little grown man. He was saying the abc's for me and I would put my hand up and he would count the fingers out loud for me. Then we played hide and seek and his little giggle was just heart melting. To top it off I made a kiss face and asked for a kiss and he kissed the computer screen. OH MY GOSH tears galour!!!  Then when we were saying our byes he did a cute big wave and blew me a kiss goodbye. Awww I miss him. Just to think he's gonna have a little brother in a few months.


After this me and a few of the girls went to a vintage fair and we all got some really good bargains. I got a pair of shoes!ME! I was so excited because I always see cute shoes I like but they are always too big. My wittle feetsies finally found some shoes to fit! So excited.



Day 244 of 365:
My little find :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers