Monday 24 October 2011

245 of 365:
So I promise this isn't going to be a habit again and or anything of whats to come. 
I just have been a busy bee today and the husband is about to go to bed and wanting to watch Dexter. 
I pinky promise for more tomorrow. 
I officially have a library card and also my gym card now has my name change!! 
Today was my first day back in the gym in ages and they had the AC cranked up so my asthma was no bueno. 
Dear self never go that long without going to the gym. OUT OF SHAPE. 
Speak tomorrow my lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers