Saturday 8 October 2011

229 of 365:
Happy Saturday my lovelies.  How is everyone today? 
David's little football team he coaches for won 5-1 today. Whoop whoop. Well done hubby. 
We've had a nice little day today watched Going the Distance. 
Oh how glad we aren't back in those days of time differences, skype, good byes, pricey flights and lonely nights. I still don't look like Drew Barrymore but hey I'll act like she was playing me in the film ;). We also watched X factor and Million Pound drop. Any Xfactor fans out there? Who are you hoping wins it? Some of the acts were a bit of a disappointment. Also what does everyone think about the new judges? I really miss Simon Cowell he was always my favourite, although Gary Barlow is better looking. David and I love Million Pound drop, we play along and also have applied to be on the show. Gosh that would be amazing. We'd be happy with the 25,000 lol. 
We are going to look at little baby kittens tomorrow to see if we would like to adopt a little kitty kit to be apart of our family. 

Popped open my Go Karting champagne. 
Like juice if you ask me. 

Hope everyone had a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers