Friday 7 October 2011

Wow cutting it short tonight sorry. I know I've been a bit of a shit out xcuse the language but have no other way of really saying it. I was in a bit of a rut and my amazing husband snapped me out of it. I realized that Rome wasn't built in a day, Michael Angelo didn't paint the Sistine Chapel over night and JK Rowling didn't write all of her masterpieces by just sitting around the house feeling sorry for herself. 
Dreams can't be followed if you are sat watching reruns of Gossip girl, and stupid day time television. 
It's so easy to think about things that you want to do. 
So today I woke up positive. 
I pulled a Greys Anatomy; put the ipod on the dock, blared some music and danced around the house. Did you know this really is medecine for happiness? Don't believe me? Try it. It's amazing. Then made a list of things that need to get done and some other lists as well. 
Peter and Helen wanted to come over tonight so we decided on pizza and wedges. I decided a little cooking always does the soul good. 
Did you know that kneading is also a nice little mood booster? 
You have to do it with a bit of love though.



Day 227 of 365:
Peter and Helen brought The Switch over. 
Such a cute movie. 

Ok I must go because of time but I will be back tomorrow. 
Have a lovely evening folks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers