Saturday 10 September 2011

Well ello ello my lovelies. How are we today? Whats everyone done with their Saturday?
The Adens woke up very hung over and rough from Helen's birthday. (What a lovely evening!!)
We went to watch our blue boys Everton today. Was nice to be back at Goodison again. We've been away for the other home games this season. I must say the blues really impressed me today; even if we drew 2:2. The team work and drive was really good. 
We were both actually going to go out with our friends but were still not fully recovered from last night decided to be a true old married couple and go to the cinema and watch Friends with Benefits and then go and get groceries. Friends with Benefits was great! It was the perfect amount of funny. Definately recommend it! Gosh I remember the days were we used to drink, sleep in and thengetting back on it the following night and then repeat. I used to NEVER get a hang over. Pff wish that were the case. Not the drinking and then begin drinking again just the no hangover. 

Day 201 of 365:
Speaking of headaches and not drinking. What better way to cure and have a glass of wine. 
David is actually for once agreed to have a glass with me. Hopefully headache will go away. Have a fabulous evening.
See yous tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers