Friday 23 September 2011

So as I was reading  Cup Of Jo 's blog about pet peeves, I thought I would list a few of  mine. Whats your biggest pet peeve?
-Dry eyes.
-Repettive sounds that just keep pestering you and make you wanna scream i.e. finger snapping, tapping, smacking of food or talking with food in mouth, 
-The fact that the above is listed, because David is a drummer and tends to tap his hands and I feel annoying wifey when I shoot my glaring eyes his way.
-Damaged frizzy hair no matter how many times or how long I put deep conditioning on it. 
-Girls who wear see thru tights/leggings as pants. Did you not look in the mirror before you left? Or was it your plan for everyone to see your knickers.
-Eating out of boredom.
Just to name a few.


Day 213 of 365:
                             

Just making some stir fry for when David gets home in a few minutes after playing football. 
Tonight is going to consist of An Idiot Abroad season 2, Million Pound drop, Rekorderlig Cider, maybe some board games. 

Happy friday everyone speaking of husbands he actually has just stepped in the door. 
So I shall bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers