Sunday 25 September 2011

I miss home. 
Before you continue reading I want to state this isn't a pity post. 
Things I miss:
My family. 
Driving.
Mexican Restaraunts.
Target.
Warm weather.
Carmel apple suckers. 
My family.
Smoke & Barrel. Common Grounds.
Oh and did I mention my family? lol
My parents have a new deck in the back yard and set a big screen tv for Game days. Mom was sending me pictures via Whatsapp yesterday trying to make me jealous. 

I am so looking forward to my skype date with my mother. 
Our official internet is getting set up tomorrow so we can use whatever data left on dongle to catch up. I haven't spoken to her in wayyyyyy too long because of our schedules and time change. 

So I'm gonna wrap this up so I can see her gorgeous face. 

Day 215 of 365:

Victorious, Clare and I went to Retro Sundays/ Bold Street Festival. 
Love a bit of vintage, live music and LEAF. 

Ciao Bellas

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers