Monday 26 September 2011

So my husband's little team he's been coaching won tonight 3-1. 
I am a very proud wife/supporter. :) 
I was going to take pictures, but I thought I might look a bit dodgy if I was just randomly there taking pictures of peoples children. So I thought better not. 

Funny little thing. Our broadband guy came and hooked our cables and everything up. So you'd think that we are using our internet wouldn't you? Well funny thing is that we don't get to use our internet for about 2 more weeks. Why might you add? Your guess is just as good as mine. I was sat trying to connect to the internet. I plugged it in check.  Green light came on check. Password matched up check. It says connected check. 
SO why isn't the it working? 
Why is everything so complicated? 
Not to bring it up, but in the states you receive your router. You plug it up and then there ya go your connected. 
What's wrong with that? 

Day 216 of 365:
Tea tonight consisted of Salmon, Cous Cous, Roasted potatoes, green beans, peas, tomatoes and peppers. 
Yum :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers