Wednesday 21 September 2011

Day 211 of 365:






A few pictures from today. 
1. Liverpool Lime Street train station, my trusty transport :)
2. Vicky, Mark and I went to Leaf today and had a cheeky cider. ( Yes I love Leaf, inface I have a date with Clare there tomorrow.)
3.  I just love this little garden in front of the World Museum.
4. Me in front of the World Museum. 
5. Missing a bit of Arkansas the Natural state when the leaves are falling. 
6. At the Everton Match!! Wooo 2-1! Get in. 
Watching football makes me really miss playing. Look at me acting English calling it football. Excuse me I mean SOCCUURR. 

I'll have yall know I went for a run and a swim this morning. It was a grand way to start the day.
I really wanna make it a routine. 
So saying that I'm off to bed. 

Good night yall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers