Tuesday 20 September 2011

Hello you sweeties you. 
Did everyone have a lovely day? 
You probably didn't indulge in as many sweet things as I did today. 
I went from literally having no appetite right before the wedding to now eating everything in site. 
Any other brides have this happen? It's not even funny. 
Today I also had my very first scone.
Pam makes some fit scones let me go ahead and tell you! Something sweet yet savoury about them. Yum yum yum. 
By the way if you have an event or something coming up where you would like some cupcakes, cakes, cookies, muffins etc. Contact me and I can give you Pam's details. 
You won't be let down. 

Tomorrow I'm going to go to the library and see if I can find some books on webdesign to hopefully help me get on the progress of this "website". 


210 of 365

Lovely sunset on my way to keep fit tonight. Don't let it fool you though. It's no where near warm here. Time to start looking for a nice warm winter coat. 

Let's all run away somewhere sunny for the winter. Who's with me? 

I would just like to add, I love my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers