Wednesday 3 August 2011

One week of marriage. How time has flown by it's unreal. I know I still havent done a wedding blog post and I know excuses are lame. I must say it is in the process and I don't want to blog about it without the pictures for the full visual effect. :)

I'm seriously so glad Erika flew to England to shoot our wedding though. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else. She did such an amazing job and I can't wait to share her amazing talent with you guys.

My Iphone4 came in today and I am so excited.
It's so pretty and loads uber fast.
Makes for easier emailing on the go.
Today David and I went house hunting and a little retail therapy.
It's been a very successful day for the Adens.

Day 164 of 365:

Playing around with the new iphone camera today. I can see this starting a pattern over hipstamtic.

Hope everyone had a lovely day.
Check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers