Tuesday 2 August 2011

Day 163 of 365:
Kind of another crummy post.
TO be fair I've had to kind of do a sort out of the computer and everything all day so haven't had much time.
We said our final good byes today :(
I just want everyone to come back again.

I went to keep fit tonight and went to sign in and realized I was going to be signing in as Tanja Aden :)))))


Now my husband and I are going to watch Limitless before bed.
Let's hope I don't pull a usual and fall asleep within 10 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers