Tuesday 21 June 2011

Phew what a long day today has been!
I am amazed at myself for actually waking up early enough to go to the gym before work!
I had a feeling I was going to Hel's Keep Fit class tonight.
After work I met up with Danae and Mike!
We had sooo much fun.
I will save all the details for their blog post!
I must add though that Danae who is American has the sweetest accent, which really made me miss home today.
To top that off my mom has literally sent me about 10 pictures today of things she's found/bought for me today. What a spoilt little girl I am.
I am so proud of her though, for someone who isn't into vintage things she's really found some great bargains for our wedding!
I will be posting a sneak peak of Danae and Mike soon! I also am going to try and start seperating blog post. Business/Personal.

Ahhhhhhhhh David is going to be home in a few hours :)))))))))))
I cannot wait!

Day 121 of 365:

Just a little snap from today at one of the locations we shot our e-session!
I personally wanted to steal this chair and make a run for it.

Check back tomorrow for Wedding Wednesdays, Sneak peak and Danae and Mikes engagement session and daily photo!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers