Saturday 4 June 2011

Hey folks.
Very quick one.
Got a late minute bbq arrangement and might not be back in time to blog.
Today was goooorgeous out.
David and I went for a run again in the sun :)
Then we both laid out in the back yard.
I actually got a bit red.
Which just goes to show how unimmune to the sun I have gotten.
Never burnt a day in my life before moving here.
Then seeing as it was so nice out I asked Paul and Gemma if they wanted a second engagement shoot because the last one was so cold and rushed.
I'll post some tomorrow but for now here is a sneak peak.

Day 104 of 365:

I seriously cannot say it enough. Isn't she so gorgeous?
She is so photogenic!

Have a great day!
See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers