Sunday 5 June 2011

Hey gang!
Just got back from a double date with Helen and Peter.
Stuffed.com
Had a nice little skype date with my mommsie today.
I have some exciting news!
My practically sister Brandy is expecting Baby no. 2!!!
Brandy is Braxton's mommy and he's just the cutest I can only imagine how cute the next offspring will be. :)
I'm so giddy!
I can't believe how nice it was yesterday and how crummy it was today.
Not fair at all.
Tomorrow after work David and I have a meeting with our wedding entertainment.
Whooop whooop. Get your dancing shoes on!
Here is a peak at some pictures from yesterdays shoot with Paul and Gemma.















Day 105 Of 365:

Soon to be my husband :))))))))

5 days till Hen do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers