Friday 3 June 2011

Hey everyone!
This morning went into work did some filing.
Took a little nap in the back garden once I got home.
Ohhhh too feel the warmth of sunshine again.
After David went to work I saw my tennis shoes and thought I'd go for a little run around the neighborhood.
I love the idea of running outdoors but there can't even be a hint of cold wind or my lungs KILL.
Asthma you B word. So it was nice and warm. Just perfect for running.

Summer officially started for my mom today!
Now she just needs to get her cute booty over to England.
Maybe bring the real heat with her :)

Day 103 of 365:
Fact Friday: As I'm sure you all know I LOOOVE Sunshine.
I also thrive off wearing flip flops.
I got to pull these out the closet today and was ever so made up.

7 days till Hen do :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers