Friday 10 June 2011

Guest Blog:: Summer Essentials

Hello there! 
I am so excited to be guest blogging for the lovely Tanja while she is away! Let me start by introducing myself: I'm Sarah, I also have a blog (hello love, meet design) where I post my latest designs (I'm responsible for Tanja's wedding invitations!) and other musings. Anyway, Tanja is such a sweet friend and I am glad that I can help her out with a post!! Plus, I just really like to blog anyway :)
Now that summer is finally here, I have been LOVING the warm weather, the sun and all things summery. I have decided to put together a little collage (similar to my monthly favs on my blog) of all of my summer essentials. 
Enjoy... I would love to hear what your essentials include

::here are the links to my summer essentials::
sweet peach J. Crew sandals
lovely tiffany blue nail polish
super fun popsicle mold
Pops! recipe book for creating delicious summer treats
round frame sunglasses
cute bow sunglasses
sunscreen to protect that skin of yours
sweet summery dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers