Thursday 9 June 2011

Hello gang.
Please dont hate me.
But I literally have to type and go.
I am literally the biggest stress head when it comes to packing.
It doesnt help that no matter how much I plan on packing early I leave it till last minute.
For example, I still have laundry that is in process of being done.
We are meeting at 3:30 AM to head to the airport.
Sooooo Probably should go ahead and possibly get a little nap in before than because not like we will nap when we get there.
I most likely won't get any sleep because I have been bouncing off the walls with excitement all day.
I have some really upsetting news though.
I don't know if I will be able to make an actual blog post while I am away.
I am hoping there may be a cafe or something that I can nip in and make a post.
I was going to take my lap top but I'm taking my two digital cameras, a film camera and lenses.
I don't know if we will have wifi in hotel or what not so I don't want to carry along another belonging that might just be sat there. Plus my laptop is massive.
I am sorry readers. I am a bit disappointed in my lack of effort in myself.
I do hope you understand.
I WILL however be taking pictures and atleast keeping notes of each day and then plan on making a very big blog post when I get back of each days picture. I feel like that still KIND of counts?

Pleeeeaaassseee bare with me folks.
I love you all and am thankful for those who do read.

We have a good future I promise it will come.

Day 109 of 365:

I also need to paint my right hand.
Out of such scatter brainess last night I painted left hand and went to bed. Been walking around with one hand painted the other plain. New trend I suppose? hah.
A little fact, this is my absolute favourite nail polish! My old room mate and friend Allison and I bought this for new years eve 2008.I've literally been attatched to it ever since then. I alwaaaays try and convince myself to paint my nails another color but it always come to the deliciously dark plum color.

Offffff I go :)

I've asked a few people to guest blog so do keep checking back each day for a little read.

I'll miss you guys.
Taraaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers