Tuesday 28 June 2011

Day 128 of 365:
I am shattered. Woke up went to the gym this morning, when Jim (father in law to be) picked me up to take me to work(aka business he owns) said I could have day off and enjoy the sunshine. :) Ah the perks!
Dead cheeky that isn't it?
Just got back from Helen's Keep Fit class and I literally am beat!

Received this in the mail today! Another package from my mommy!(Obviously the adresses and everything are blurred for safety reasons ) Since being here drinking much more coffee than I used to and black tea my teethies are losing their whiteness and I couldn't find the Crest whitestrips I used to use. That's where my mom saves the day and goes out the next day, buys them and sends them my way.  Once again ahhh the perks of being an only child.
Man I'm a bit cocky today aren't I? Sheesh tone it down kid.
Now I'm off to skype with my Mahza.
Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers