Saturday 14 May 2011

Heyyyy.
Not stopping for long.
Went bridesmaids dress shopping with Gemma for her big day.
It was actually really easy and we all agreed on the same one :)

Now out to post out most of the invites and head to my friend Emma's for a girls beauty night in.

Day 83 of 365:


Packaging the invites has really been fun. As you can see it took a bit of practice with the wax.
So old school. I want to wax seal all of my letters now. I'll post a picture of the invites in about a week after the invites have been completely sent out. Don't want to spoil any ones surprise :)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers