Tuesday 19 April 2011

You guys I am totaly and uterly shattered.
So this will be short.
Went to the gym.
Laid out in the sun with David although he barely lasted because he's a lobster.
We walked to the cake place to order our base for wedding cake. Phew thought it was only going to be like around the corner more like not.
Then we sat out in the backyard of the neighbors while they had a few people around for their BBQ.
Then I for some crazy reason I went to Keep Fit.
Knackered.com

Day 58 of 365:
Nothing better to wind down and relax to then a bit of Harry Potter and a Cosmo.

good night everyone.
See you back here tomorrow for a more interesting post I promise :)
xox
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers