Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter everyone!
Oh my chocolate.
Loads and loads of chocolate.

I was a bit bummed to miss the lunch at Brandy's house today. Also witnessing little moments of Braxton  like these:

Collecting eggs.

Have you ever seen a cuter bunny? No ofcourse you havent.

Had a lovely little skype date with my mother for a little bit, went to the gym and then Pam made a lovely Sunday roast.Then David and I went for a nice walk and found a football(soccer ball) along the way and had a bit of a kick around as we walked.

Day 63 of 365:
As I said before today is one of those days where I really miss home. David and his mom made me a little basket which I thought was super sweet. It's also tradition here for everyone to get each other a big easter egg. Oh my goodness the chocolate we have now. I remember last year we were eating chocolate easter eggs and bunnies for months.

Now don't mind if I leave but I have some more chocolate to eat. *_*
Hope everyone had a good chocolate day.
:)
Tanja


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers