Thursday 10 March 2011

You've got the love

Howdy partners,
(edit: my mom and jim have seen this and are upset that I didnt mention that the house is under construction.)
Home sweet home :)

What a lovely day it is today in ole Arkansas. Woke up today to the sunshine shining through my window. Such a wonderful feeling way to wake up minus waking up alone.
Stepped outside to see if it was warm outside and saw my poor little mini looking lonely and undriven.
So decided to take a drive because this is something I miss very much when back in England. It was so nice to have the windows down, alittle Florence and the Machine , sunglasses on, sun beating down through the sun roof, ahhh bliss.

(note: not actually driving when I took this picture Mom so do not yell at me :p )


I would like to just add what an amazing husband to be I have. In his introduction for his disseration he put this : 

" Finally, most of all I would like to thank my fiancé Tanja, who has kept me going through this enduring process, put up with my many hours of confinement and stepped across the pond so I could continue my education."
I just want to say that I am so proud of David and how hard he's worked this past year to finish. I am very excited to see him graduate, so he can get to doing what he's meant to be doing. He's really going to go far and change lives along the way, I am so happy to be right by his side as he does so. I really can't wait to be Mrs. David Aden and conquer the world with him. He pushes me to follow my dreams because nothing is impossible, it is only if you let it be. I'm very much ready for him to be here on Saturday, I can't even think back on the days we went months without seeing each other. pffft no thanks.

My gorgeous mother has just walked in the door so I am going to crack off this and put my attention her way. Hope everyone has a splendid day.

Day 19 of 365:
Two other things I have missed is swinging on the porch swing and my cat Pele.


-Tanja


                   Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"
But you've got the love I need To see me through
       
             Florence and the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers