Friday 11 March 2011

waaaarrrm

Hello there!
I know I sound like a broken record but oh my gosh I love warm weather. It's about 70 degrees today. :)
I can't even describe the anticipation running through me right now. I am about to leave to go see Kaitlyn in Fayetteville and then tomorrow we are going to shoot her bridals!

David arrives tomorrow as well, feel so bad for him. He has to work tonight till 4 am and then leaves at 6 am for airport, poor lad. Ready for him to be here though.

Well I know it's been short but I'm going to head to see my best friend now.
xox

Day 20 of 365: 

Ohhhh my thats a close up I do apologize. Just wanted to get a picture of me and then sunshine. I am also in a bit of a hurry so this will have to do. :)
Have a fabulous day and get outside!
xox
Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers