Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wishful Wednesdays

Half and hour till David's 22nd birfday!!!
Yayyyy. I've just baked him a German Nutellakuchen. Cheeky bugger tried to eat it a piece before I even melted the chocolate over the top of it. Not even his birthday yet and already acting like a princess. Hah.
Wishful Wednesdays:
I've been doing alot of wedding stuff today and am on the lookout for wedding shoes.

How absolutely adorable would these be for your wedding? Such cute detailing and then also comfortable but with a small wedge. From BHLDN.. which I'm in love with this store.

Or

Who wouldn't want to wear something from the woman who changed fashion. 
Oh Chanel you have my heart.
I would die if they had them in purple.

Day 39 of 365:
Through my eyes

Come back again tomorrow!
-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers