Friday 25 March 2011

Your big day

So my future brides have you decided what style you are?

Here is what you may be looking for:

Classical:


1. Bhldn 2. Da Vinci 3. Vera Wang  


Natural:


1. BHLDN 2&3. J Crew

Modern:



Playful:


Romantic:


1.Vera Wang 2 and 3. J Crew

Now I know some are kind of pricey but some are also pretty reasonable. Some are a bit out there but I mean hey this is the trendsetting era isn't it? Being the unique bride; changing the rules in fact, there are no rules.

Some traditions never go out of style. Finding your something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue is a perfect way to personalize your wedding ensemble. Borrowing grandma's handkerchief to wrap around the stems of your bouquet, wearing mom's pearls, making your own sache out of ribbon and old brooches, the opportunities are endless.

Things to keep in mind when dress shopping:
  • Choose a gown that hides your flaws and plays up your best features.
  • Consider the location, setting, time and style of your wedding.
  • Book appointments so you'll be guaranteed that a consultant will have time to help you.
  • Determine how much you can really spend and shre the figure with your bridal consultant. You don't want to try on, and then fall in love with a dress that you can't afford.
  • Bring heels and an open mind.
  • Don't invite too many people with you. Two people, such as your mom and a close friend, are plenty. Three or more will make decision making stressful and difficult. Don't let anyone else tell you what your style is or cecide for you what you want. It's your big day, not anyone elses(other than the grooms ofcourse).

Day 34 of 365:

The beautiful flowers I've been starring at all day while I've been working. Pam has fresh flowers here and there in the house. :)
Come back tomorrow!!
-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers