Saturday 26 March 2011

Please come to me sleep

Hey folks,
So body clock still not in check. Fell asleep at 11 last night woke up at 3 thinking it was atleast 6. Then didn't fall asleep till 8, yes I mean 8 am in the morning, blue skies and all. This is not cool by any means.
I am really hoping to get to bed early tonight. I don't know if this will be the case though.
Tomorrow Emma and I are going into Liverpool for Retro Sundays and also do a little bridesmaid dress shopping.
123 days till big day. Soon that number is gonna be double digits. :)

Stuck on what to get your mom for mothers day? Hit me up!


Day 35 of 365:

What's been keeping David and I company during our sleepless nights. I can't believe I'd never seen it before.

-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers