Sunday 27 March 2011

Hi gang,
Finally finally finally our body clocks are back on track. Got a full NORMAL night's sleep, thank goodness.
Today was a great day found bridesmaids dresses. Emma and I went into town today so she could try it on and we could see what it looked like (found it online). WOW it's perfect I can't wait to see all the girls in them. They are going to look so gorgeous. It's all coming together.
Then we went to Retro Sundays and a few other vintage shops as well.
Tomorrow I'm going to Harrogate for a meeting with  The Angels and a bride to be. If you live in England and are planning a big even such as a birthday, wedding, charity even, etc. these ladies are the ladies for you.
I'll tell you more about them Tuesday for now I'm off to bed, I'm thankfully sleepy.


Day 36 of 365:

Where spent most of my day. LOOOOVE this place. Ofcourse had to have lunch while we were there.


See you guys tomorrow
-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers