Saturday 5 March 2011

Hi Bye

Hi!
Going to be a fast one. We are about to put our foots out the door and head to Paul and Gemmas. I wanted to post before we left because I didn't know if we would be back before midnight.
I promise tomorrow will be a better post not like my last few crummy ones.
Went to the gym this morning with Emma and Abbie, picked up the nutella on way home, baked the cake, took a break, had a cheeky skype date with my mom and now we are off.

2 days till America.

Day 14 of 365:
Thought I'd take a picture of my favourite part of today. Seeing my mothers gorgeous face. :)


Gorgeous or what? Love you mom see you soon xoxox

Later gators,
Promise more exciting post tomorrow

-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers