Monday 14 March 2011

burrr its cold outside

Hello everyone,
I hope all is good. What has happened to the warm weather? I do not like this cold weather one bit. It needs to do one and go on its merry self.
Yesterday we went up to Fayetteville and as we said had a double date but little did Kaitlyn know there was a surprise Bachelorette party planned for afterwards. She had no clue it was cute.
Today David and I had some very amazing Chik-fil-a which David misses ever so much when we are over in England. We both hate fast food but just can't resist a little Chik every once in a while. :)

Tomorrow my little nephew is going to be here. I haven't had a chance to see him yet since we've been back and I am just so excited to see how big he's gotten. Last time there was a space between me leaving and coming he was barely crawling and then he was walking by christmas. Now he's going to be just a big boy. I can imagine there will be pictures tomorrow including my lil munchkin.

Only a few days till Kaitlyn and Ty's wedding. Wooohooo!!!!
Like I said before you're going to just love her bridals she looked breath taking.
I hope if anyone has family or friends in Japan that they are all safe and ok.
Did you know it knocked the earth off its axis by 6 inches.
Another crazy fact :

"The quake caused a rift 15 miles below the sea floor that stretched 186 miles long and 93 miles wide, according to the AP. The areas closest to the epicenter of the quake jumped a full 13 feet closer to the United States, geophysicist Ross Stein at the United States Geological Survey told The New York Times."
 


Day 23 of 365:

Love my momma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers