Tuesday 15 March 2011

Oops

Tsk tsk on me.
I didn't make it in both time zones, but we were babysitting the cutest lil man. You'll let me off I hope?
It was so good to see Braxton again he's gotten so big. He and Jim ganged up on David and tickled him. He also said David. It was so cute.
I poked myself in the eye earlier and gave myself a shiner. What an idiot.

Day 24 of 365:

See you can't be mad at me :)

I love how simple things can entertain kids. He's so smart as well he understands that if the bowl is too small the bigger one won't fit in so he will put it down and switch it so it fits. I think we have the next Bill Gates on our hands?

See you tomorrow!!!
-Tanja


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers