Saturday 26 February 2011

Very short.

Today is going to be a very short post as our friends will be arriving shortly.My computer is still being lame central and is irritating me to no end. I must do an upgrade as soon as!!!
I know I have already said this but I am very thrilled for Kav and Emma to arrive. Kav met David the same summer that I met David, he was on the coaching camps with him. He also allowed david to drive a couple odd miles in the complete opposite direction on their way to the next camp. Then when I was visiting in the christmas time last year we met up with them in London. I was so nervous that whole intimidation and pressure of Emma and I getting along. The moment we met though it was nothing of the sort. We hit it off like we had known each other for ages. Ofcourse we kept in contact (thank you facebook) and have been traveling back and forth to see each other since.

I have finally started on my bridal bouquet, I didn't remember it being so hard when I was helping Kaitlyn with hers. Shortly after a few stitches got back into the flow of things though.
Which leaves me with....


Day 7 of 365:



 First flower done. :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Don't forget about visiting back tomorrow!
-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers