Thursday 24 February 2011

Sunshine my only shine

Hello blog world.
How is everyone today? I sure hope everyone got a chance to go outside and witness the amazing weather. Ohhhh how I love a bit of vitamin d in my life. I love when it's that time of the year where you can roll down the windows put your sunshades on and listen to a little music of choice. That feeling of when the sun finds you and hits some part of you through the window, that warmth and fresh feeling is just to die for. It's so nice to just take a moment and breathe that fresh air as it hits your face. It goes in your nose through your lungs and into your soul.
My loving fiance tries to get me out of the house anytime the sun is out because he knows how much I love the sun. It's like a little piece of home. I never thought I'd say this but I do miss Arkansas; ofcourse I miss the people that mean so much to me, I just really think I didn't appreciate what a beautiful state it actually is. I may miss home some days more than others, but moving to England was the best decision I ever made.


I truely believe love makes the world go round. People are genuinely more happy when they love what they do or are doing what they love. When people love their pet coming home to those little critters gives a certain warmth to their soul. Love of photography, seeing an amazing picture of a memory or even a beautiful place you've never been can bring a sense of peace to your mind. Love of music and how one song can relate you and another soul together is a sense of calm in the heart.

Only 153 days to go until I become Mrs. Aden. It's getting so close!

I really hope the weather stays as nice as it is. David and I's friends Emma and Mike are coming up from London this weekend. I am really looking forward to it. It would be such a perfect weekend if the rain and clouds would just go on a nice little vacation.

Day 5 of 365

 I love how the wind finds its way through my fingers and on to its next journey. Wind is amazing isn't it? Picking up whispers, shouts, conversations, smells, secrets and just taking it along the way. Finding the next subject to touch and then move on.

Have a fab day and remember to stop by again tomorrow.
-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers