Friday 27 January 2012

pitter patter


I love waking up or even falling asleep in that matter to the sound of pitter patter on the window. I must say rain is not my best friend, but if I am indoors on the other side of that glass it's not my enemy. I actually like the calm I feel just hearing that sound. Pitter Patter and then it fades like a small little whisper and then gets louder as if it gets angier. Then calms down again into just a simple pitter patter pitter patter pitter patter. I also like waking up with Luna curled around my neck. Makes my heart completely melt. 
Wouldn't yours?

Day 339 of 365:
Feeling a bit under the weather today but in a much better mood. Also the whole clean eating has helped indeedy. 
Sunflower seeds anyone? 



Spinach,sundried tomatos, egg, cucumbers, tomatos, peppers, sunflower seeds. 

Are you following the healthy eating band wagon? Whether your following sometimes sweet food challenge or just want to live a healthier lifestyle. Why not be food smart.
Or head over to gracious pantry and learn how to make any recipe clean
Pinterest always has good healthy and motivational links. 

What are you doing to live healthier and ultimately live longer? 
Please share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers